Most of our clients and staff are understandably nervous about the effects of the Coronavirus on our daily lives. Our desire to continue to provide great service to our clients is tempered by the need to keep our clients and our staff safe.
Although many of us are not working from our office, it is very much “business as usual” in all other respects. As of 11 March 2021, our position is as follows:
- There is now an increased presence in our offices during working hours, but most staff remain working remotely. All post is opened daily and is distributed electronically to relevant staff.
- An upgraded telephone system means that our main switchboard number and all of our direct dial numbers work as normal. Our admin staff can transfer calls or take messages as appropriate.
- We are now conducting face-to-face meetings where these are necessary and always by prior appointment only. If you do come in to the office, our guidelines can be found here: COVID19 Meeting Guidelines – July 2020.
- Please use the letterbox if you need to drop papers off at our offices.
- All of our staff remain happy to conduct meetings via Zoom or other similar video-conferencing platforms.
We will review our response as frequently as we need to.
We thank you for you understanding that this most peculiar of times. Please be safe.